Loren,
This post is for you and I!
Tis the season.....
Time to plan out Christmas well before it gets here so that we don't over spend or put too much into the gift aspect of it. Yet, as much as it's not about the gift I can not express into words what it feels like to watch Grace open gifts Christmas morning. It's truly astounding and joyful and I want to give her the world.....especially, since we don't buy her much toy-wise during the year. It almost makes me glad we don't have tons of money just lying around to purchase everything I want and praise God for zero credit cards and only using cash. Big-Old-Phew!!!!
Here is Gracie's Christmas Wish List
Well, we'll start with what she actually needs:
WINTER CLOTHES
WINTER CLOTHES
WINTER CLOTHES
did I mention winter clothes?????
-long sleeve shirts (5T)
-sweaters (5T)
-Fleece PJ's (5T)
-leggings (4T/5T)
(we already have a winter coat for her-Praise God)
Rain boots
Belt
I Can Read Books (Level 1 and 2).
They look like this.
Anything PreK related
What Gracie Wants:
Big Time Wants:
#1 Bullseye Toy (from Toy Story)
and #2 a Slinky Dog (from Toy Story)
They are completely out of them at the toy stores here so we aren't able to get them for her-sadness-she's been begging for about 5 months now for them.
and, I know this is random, but she's been asking me for this for a few months now....
Normal Wants:
Anything Toy Story
Games
Puzzles
Littlest Pet Shop
My Little Pony
Books
Baby Doll Clothes or items (she has a TON of baby dolls but not too many "accessories").
I mean, the girls list goes on forever (lol) but this is the main stuff.
Well, see what happens this year.
Aside: Mom/Dad....if you plan on getting her anything from her list, please let me know so we don't get double....thanks!!!! Love you.
My Christmas/Birthday (HOLY COW-I AM GOING TO BE 30 THIS YEAR) Wish List:
$Money$ so I can purchasing gardening tools for the spring.
I want to grow a vegetable garden and have zero, zilch, nada-garden tools.
I can't wait to pick out my own!
And this, is what I secretly want for my birthday-the BIG 30........
Alenta Spa Package (click on the link for info)
But of course they are wicked expensive, so it's a no go-but a girl can dream, right???
Oh yes, and a Red Robin dinner where I can cash in my free burger and maybe a night out with my best girl friends because hey, you only turn 30 once.
Loren's Christmas Wish List:
?????
He's a man of few ideas but loves being able buy things for himself since we never get to.
So, that's us in a nutshell.
I write this so we can look back in 10,20, 30 years and remember who we were, what we cared about and what we wanted for Christmas "back in the day". Blogging makes remembering quite easy.
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU WATCH OR WATCHED YOUR KIDS OPEN CHRISTMAS GIFTS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING?
And, no, I am not yelling-just trying to make the sentences look different from the rest of the post ;)

1 comment:
Hey melissa! you know I have always loooved christmas but this year is penny's first christmas! I am super excited!!
We aleady got her "big" toys for christmas and her birthday (thank you craigslist)
of course I'm sure it wont always be so easy to shop for her lol
Post a Comment