.......fall has definitely arrived here in Washington.
One of my top 5 reasons for loving Fall:
Leaves!!!!!!
Especially when kiddos run, jump, lay in, throw and explore the ever changing, ever falling leaves.
Grace and her best friend got to spend half of Friday together.
We drove to Puyallup, left at 7am, so I could train the new Young Life Administrator.
While I did that Loren took Grace to the park and then to Jennifer's house where the girls just played. When we left to go home, my girl had joy on her face. She misses her best friend so much. I am thankful and grateful we were able to make this trip, even if it was only for a few hours and we spent 5 hours in a car driving. It was very much worth it.
The anticipation of having leaves thrown on them
Gracie's first time holding a lady bug
They found it in the pile of leaves.
Amazing it survived the crashing and smashing of their teeny bodies.
Right before it flew away.
Well fall, we are quite enjoying you.
I was very sad to say goodbye to Summer, but you are proving to be quite splendid yourself.
And, a random photo I couldn't resist.
I love how my daughter eats raw carrots.
I just buy them whole, take off the "skin," clean it and hand it to her.....usually before dinner while her tummy is starting to grumble. That way she's eating something, but that something is a veggie and healthy and a good "tide-over-Gracie" food item.
Thank you Sonja Clark for the brilliant idea (raw veggies for a snack before dinner!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment