May 29th and 30th-THE WEEKEND!
-- Taking a bubble bath with mommy. Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere! Water squirters were a hit.
--Getting my first Zhu Zhu pet from Target. It's pink and white. And, water squirters for the bath tub.
2. Licking the different spatulas while making mud pie. It only looks like mud. It really isn't mud.
--Having Grandma come over. I like snuggling and kissing on her.
--Taking a nap in mommy and daddy's bed. I told mommy I wasn't tired but she made me go back to bed. I guess I was tired because 10 minutes later I was asleep.
--Hula Dancing on the bathroom counter.
--Eating lots of samples at Costco with mommy.
-- Snuggling on the couch while watching movies
-- Having mommy home for two days. That means she doesn't have to go into work.
-- Playing with all my babies.
-- Having daddy video tape me being goofy and watching it over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment