I have decided to start keeping track daily, weekly, etc. of all the things I love about Grace, my husband, my life. There are too many negative things in the world and I am choosing to think of the wonderful, positive things in my life instead.
A few reasons I love Grace today, Saturday May 22nd, 2010.....
1. I love that you say "lellow" for the word "yellow." I refuse to correct you because it's so darn cute.
2. I love when you wake up and your cheeks are pink and your slightly sweaty from snuggling under your hot pink blanket and being surrounded by all your lovies who keep you from feeling lonely while you snooze.
3. I love the light freckles on your face. Especially the ones right under you eyes and on the top of your nose and the one on the back of your left ear. They make me smile every time I see them. I only hope after much sun exposure this summer that more and more reveal themselves all over your teeny body.
4. I love how your eyes make a crescent moon like shape when you laugh.
5. I love how quirky you are. You are always trying to be a comedian and by golly you make me laugh A LOT!
Ok, so here is just the start of my list. I will try to get on here as often as possible to keep the list current. There is a lot of love in this Statema house hold and I don't want to forget a second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment