***Mind you it was in the 60's and breezy BUT the sun was out and that's all that mattered. It was so fun and relaxing. After running around and collecting shells, Loren and I got to just lay on the beach towel while Grace built a sand castle. Being outside and in nature is way more peaceful than being at home with all kinds of distractions and man made things to play with. There is something so soothing about putting your hands in sand and creating out of almost nothing.
I can not put into words how much I love these two.
Essentials for a Statema Beach Trip:
A bucket full of goodies: shovels, Frisbee, water can, etc.
And, that's about it.
Throwing sand
Racing to the water which was a good 1/2 mile away
Building a sandcastle
Her first sandcastle decorated with the seashells she collected earlier
The sky was just perfect
And, the funny thing is, I go to the beach way more now that I live up north than when I was 5 minutes away from a lovely Florida beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment