I love Friday's. I love that it's the start of the weekend come 1pm, when I get off work. I love that Loren is home in the morning and that Grace doesn't have preschool so she gets to spend the morning with her daddy. And, Friday's are usually the day when Grace and I go on a play date or shopping for groceries or anything not rushed. So, here we go-our Friday.
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
I have the most loving husband who shows it in more ways than one, thus the heart foam on my Chi Tea. And, just for the record, he makes the BEST Chi. When he doesn't have to be at work super early he gets up early to take care of his girls, I am blessed.
He makes us breakfast.
Today he made omelets.
He's the Best!
And, this silly goose graces us with her many silly faces.
I am not a super fan of week day mornings, because they are rushed as I have to be at work by 9am and that means not much time for Grace and she longs to play. That's why I like Saturday mornings so much because we just relax and stay in our PJ's for as long as we want and play what ever we want for as long as we want.
When I go to work-my girl and my hubby get to do their thing...PLAY!
Dress up time....
PRINCESS FAIRY
in her royal chair.
Then, art time.
PLAY DATE TIME:
McDonald's
Ice Cream
French Fries
Running, Screaming, and lots of laughter and mommy's getting to chat.
After two hours of playing at McDonald's, what does my girl want to do when we get home?
Play, of course.
Bowling was first up. It was dinner time but we didn't get to play much together at home so I broke my own rule, brought dinner into the living room and we took turns bowling and setting up the pins.
-STRIKE-
Yep-evidence of food being placed on the couch. And, guess who spilt? Yep-guilty as charged.
Fridays are amazing. I love coming home from work, relaxing, meeting up with my friends and their amazing kiddos, seeing my girl be respectful and loving to her friends, coming home to more love and laughter. But then again, every day with these two are filled with love and laughter.
Happy Friday All.
May your weekend be filled with people who care about you while doing things that you bring you pure joy.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, JOY, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness....(Galatians 5:22)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great day!
Post a Comment