Day 2 of the sun shining.
Staying inside was not a option.
I made peanut butter and nutella sandwiches and we basked in the hot sun.
Grace brought out all her babies and we ate, drank water and laid down.
I was required to wear a crown.
During clean up time, she gathered all her babies and stood up and what do I find under her?
A HUGE spider. Holy Cow. Trying to stay calm so she didn't freak out took everything in me as I have a huge fear of spiders. I got her away and shooed it off the towel in one graceful motion.
Phew
Later this day (Wed.) we went for a family bike ride after dinner.
Grace napped which meant we could keep her up "late."
It was so nice to go for a ride. It's been awhile and we all needed the fresh air.
Thursday (Day 3 of Sunshine), after work, Grace and I jumped in the car and headed to the beach.
What else would one want to do on a sunny day??
I couldn't think of anything better.
And, I was right.
So peaceful and fun.
2 hours of bliss.
Fearful at first but then she was brave and came in a bit more (below).
Check out the skinned left knee. Happened this morning while taking a walk with daddy to the playground near my work. She was pushing her baby stroller, hit a curb and from what I was told it fell and she went down with it scraping her knee. She never made it to the playground but to help away the tears daddy got her some cake batter ice cream from Forza. Luck girl =)
Scared of the seaweed. She wanted to hold my hand almost the entire time.
Thata Girl
Playing by herself in the sand while I rested.
My favorite moment.
Sun: Thank you for shining for three days straight. You can keep on shining for the next few months if you like. We will not take you for granted, I promise.
1 comment:
Glad you are getting some sunshine and can enjoy it together xxx
Post a Comment