Technically a day starts at sundown, so we will start with Monday night and merge into Tuesday.
This is how we roll at bedtime.
You go Grace!
This girl is the master of making up her own songs and dances. I wish I could box up her creativity and sell it on Ebay.
We always read books before bed. Have since she was 6 weeks old-before every nap and before bed.
I hope this never ends.
And, the cool part is that she reads to us now.
Thumbs Up!
Good Night Munchkin.
I love you to the moon and back and to the stars and to the planets.
I love you that much and more.
Tuesday is CRAZY hair day at preschool and my girl knows how to work the crazy hair. Come to find out, she was the only one who came with crazy hair.
After Daddy got home (poor guy worked from 4:15am-2:30pm), we jumped in the car, dropped off some books/DVD's at the library and headed to the "green" playground for some outside fun before dinner. It was just beautiful out. Low 70's (my favorite), a big luscious sky with fluffy white clouds and the sounds of kids living it up.
Grace on the way to the park.
Always bringing a lovely with.
Her favorite thing to do at the playground, if you haven't guessed by all our playground photos, The Swing.
The hubby and I snuggling while we watch our cute girl running around the playground like a birdy.
Another day gone, another day filled with opportunities to do our best. Our best as spouses, our best as parents, our best as employees and most importantly our best as Children of God!
1 comment:
LOVE the crazy hair day!
Post a Comment