2009-2010 3 year old Class at Celebration Kids Preschool
Owen's Beach Field Trip: June 1st, 2010
Grace and Jackson
Such a sweet and respectful young man.
Thank you Mrs. Jena for bringing seashells for the kids to explore
I am extremely sad that Grace will not be able to go to Celebration Kids next year. But, I am excited at the thought of doing home school Pre-K. Something I thought I would never do. I will not home school once kindergarten starts but for the fall and spring of next year we will do Hooked on Phonics and she will take dance class and YMCA classes to keep her involved and surrounded by kids and teachers to get her ready for Kindergarten.
Praying for God's guidance and wisdom over the next year in preparation for kindergarten. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I have a 4 year old. Wow! And, she's fabulous.
1 comment:
Mel you will be awesome. Grace is such a bright girl! You teach her so much already and in such a fun way. Have confidence in your ability to teach, you are there already!
Loving all of the new posts! And love the new look xxx
Post a Comment