Who is enjoying the sunshine on a sunny WA Saturday?
Grace is....
Bailey is....
Jake is...
Even the flowers Grace picked out for me were loving a dose of Vit. D
Thank you Arlene, for the coolest bubbles ever.
So when the sun shines-we go outside!
I had an early morning Saturday meeting. After my meeting, we packed a sandwich and spent a few hours at the "green" playground. After that I decided to swing into a community garage sale and found some great finds. The best find: A $5 beat up, worn out 12" bike for Grace.
That was exactly what I was looking for and I praise God for providing!
When we got home, we napped (we'll Grace napped and I sat outside in the sun and read-glorious) and literally ran right back outside. Ate our snack, blew bubbles and just enjoyed being outside in the bright sun. The warmth (low 70's) felt so good.
And, I am so glad we did because the next day brought more gloom and rain.....all day.
And, when it rains, we get creative indoors.
Candle fun....
Grace was a beautiful bride....
Showing our muscles....
Crafts and Birthday Card Making....
My girl hard at work...
All in preparation for this.....
Gracie Turner's 4th Princess Birthday Party
And, yet another wonderful way to end a weekend.
Onward towards the work week we now go.
No comments:
Post a Comment