Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful man, husband and father I know!
Prepping Daddy's Home Made Father's Day Gift
Making a "365 Reasons We Love You" Jar
Filled with pieces of paper that each state a different reason why we love Loren/Daddy
Making a stepping stone for Loren (above)
And, making a special sticker card for daddy (below)
Loren,
Grace and I love you more than words can describe.
You bring so much joy and love into our lives.
You make us laugh.
You make me want to be a better person.
I love the way you take care of our daughter.
I love how hard you work.
I love that when you come home after a long day of work, you still help me with dinner, with Grace and with cleaning up the house.
I love how goofy you are-even when I roll my eyes.
I love that you are wanting to be active and enjoy getting out and about to explore our world around us.
I love how patient you are.
**Breakfast at Original Pancake House (below)
I love how laid back you are.
**Godiva Chocolate Chip Pancakes (below)
I love how much you love me, even when I am unloveable.
Loren-I hope you feel like every day is Father's Day, in that we pour our love out to you and express to you in words how much we adore you.
Love you!
1 comment:
Those pancakes look...wow!
Post a Comment